Monday, June 21, 2010

I have Avast Antivirus in my PC. Now I need free Firewall. Any suggestions?

Anything good for Pop ups?



Thanks



I have Avast Antivirus in my PC. Now I need free Firewall. Any suggestions?free spyware remobal



fire wall from what??? this is the Q u must ask ur self 1st ,not just coz you want a fire wall !!



as a usual user u dont need firewall coz even firewall cant protect u ,,all u need is a good antivirus upgraded just in case



and a firefox browser coz it automatically block pop ups and some ads not all but it have 1000000000 of extensions of security and fancy that can change ur web life into something new ,and by the way spywares dont affect it ,,



zonealarm: this is a real great prog u can even depend on it as anti and fire it's suite is great but some times it gets buzzy from all undetected alerts it tells u i give it 8 from 10 if u can handle it



windows firewall:is **** it just keep telling it need upgrade and it never doo,soo make it off,if MS can make a good firewall system belive me it would sell it in the market



give a try to www.opendns.com it will speed ur surfing and u can even filter ur web life it's like a software thats not installed on ur pc real awesome give it a try



dont depend a lot on antivirus or firewalls and all this



blah blah



dont feel u r watched coz we are nothing as end users and if one day u become a super user belive me u will know how to protect ur files,,so dont expend ur cpu and ram on nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment