Monday, June 21, 2010

Is AVG antivirus a good anti-virus? Is the free version as good as the non-free?

AVG doesn't block many viruses. And the paid one just contains the Avg firewall and antispyware. But if I am wrong feel free to correct me. So the paid version has the free anti virus with the firewall and anti spyware.



Is AVG antivirus a good anti-virus? Is the free version as good as the non-free?free anti virus



I have used it for many years, and had no problems, it is not as good as the paid version, but far better than not using anything, it is actually the last years version of their software.



Is AVG antivirus a good anti-virus? Is the free version as good as the non-free?internet security software



AVG Free anti virus is actually pretty ok. It saved me a few times downloading stuff...
the free one isn't as good as the payed version ofcourse.



the best free anti-virus in my opinion is avast.



avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment