Monday, June 21, 2010

What antivirus software do I need?

My McAfee subscription expires tomorrow, and I need to know what would be the best antivirus for me (I hate McAfee and won't use it again).



Yesterday, I finally upgraded to Windows SP2, which says it has a firewall and antivirus. I also have Spybot and free Ad-Aware. Do I need anything more than this? (And does the Windows firewall work in Firefox?)



If I do need something, I'm not sure whether to go free or paid. My computer has been slowing down lately, so I may buy a new one before the year is up, which would waste a subscription. On the other hand, I'm an active web surfer, so I want my computer to be protected, and I've heard you get what you pay for with free antivirus.



I'm looking for protection from anything that could harm my comp- virus, spyware, malware, hackers, etc.



Someone please give me a suggestion, and explain why you would suggest it.



What antivirus software do I need?internet security software



Here are two great combo this is what I am using and it protects my computer very well.



Here is the firewall this is free and really good.



http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/



Here is AVG this scans for viruses and it's free too.



http://free.grisoft.com/



I hope this helps with your needs. Have a good day!



What antivirus software do I need?moto guzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment