Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best antivirus software? Can you get them free?

What's best is subjective, but.... I wouldn'thave Norton or any Symantec program as a gift. I would rather pay for something slim and effective such as AVAST! (yes I know it is free but you take my point) others as mentioned are Nod32 (buy it, it goes towards development) and Kapersky



What is the best antivirus software? Can you get them free?aurora



Get AVG for free at www.grisoft.com



What is the best antivirus software? Can you get them free?download



i use mccafee
take Avg
viruscan



Visascan



or just get an apple computer and never have to worry about viruses
norton symantec antivirus
I recommend antivir free edition. It is the best.
Probably Firefox and yes I do believe you can it free.
I use a combination of adaware se, you can get it free here



http://www.download.com/Ad-Aware-SE-Pers...



and avast, you can get it free here



http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-...



they seem to work well togetherand I don't get any problems with either, totally recommend
try AVG its free and works fine ,dont get norton !!!http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1 thats the link for the free AVG download
I think the best and fastest antivirus is "PANDA TITANIUM 2006" the others are good and im test every them like norton. but they're make your pc running slow and using a lot of ram and with the pop-up alert that you will be hate them after months.
hi, perhaps you can try Norton to remove the virus. but you need to pay for the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment