Monday, June 21, 2010

What advantages are there if I pay for an antivirus program rather than getting a free program like

I would appreciate a link to a web site comparing various Anti Virus Programs



What advantages are there if I pay for an antivirus program rather than getting a free program like AVG ?download



Free anti virus is a great rescue, but usually it is not the best, personally I first search for anti virus comparisons, and pick the best, and also the one that suits my computer configuration, as some security suites are VERY heavy for any normal PC, I would suggest an Internet search for "anti virus comparison" and then you can decide... :)



What advantages are there if I pay for an antivirus program rather than getting a free program like AVG ?hijackthis



http://www.consumersearch.com/www/softwa...



always better to buy than to use free programs
I don't know of any web-site giving all-encompassing reviews of more than a few programs at a time.



However, I've tried many a/v's over the years, some paid-for and some free, and personally I much prefer the famously free AVG. Regularly updated and efficient (and with great support from grisoft's cz site), it's never let me down (yet). I'd pay for one if I thought it was worth it, but I haven't found one yet.



Just a personal opinion.
The only anti virus worth paying for is Nod32 by a company called Eset.

No comments:

Post a Comment