Thursday, November 5, 2009

I want to buy antivirus. I think Kaspersky antivirus is fit to my need.what about your openion ?

i am using windows xp. do you think Kaspersky internet security is better antivirus than Norton 2006. is there any chance to get any free antivirus software that can give the same performance of Kaspersky and Norton.



I want to buy antivirus. I think Kaspersky antivirus is fit to my need.what about your openion ?virus scanner



I personally think that Kaspersky is the very best anti-virus software that you can get. I have been using it trouble-free for years.



Nothing free will compare.



Regards, Zyfert



http://spyware.cybersprout.com



I want to buy antivirus. I think Kaspersky antivirus is fit to my need.what about your openion ?anti virus software



I've had Kaspersky, it's ok, just ok. And for god's sake, don't get Norton or any Symatech.



I've tried Avast (free) and it's pretty good.



McAffee was too complicated, and they're constantly bugging you to buy more of their stuff.



Many people swear by AVG. It's ok. But you've got to watch that it's updated, doing a complete job.



So after many years, I've finally hit the best....I've had it for over a year now.



IT IS Zone Alarm. www.zonealarm.com



THey give an antivirus, firewall, spyware checker.

No comments:

Post a Comment