Thursday, November 5, 2009

So my Norton Antivirus 2007 just expired...?

....and I want to download a FREE antivirus program from the internet. I have tried a few, including AVG free but they seem to "freeze" my computer so often that I'm not sure how good they are. Can someone give me a link to a RELIABLE, SAFE, FREE antivirus program for my PC? Thanks....



So my Norton Antivirus 2007 just expired...?norten



This is the best FREE anti-virus solution that I've come across. It has been the most reliable for me and I share it with tons of people.



http://www.avast.com/



Download the Home Edition, which is the free one. It's also compatible with 64-bit operating systems as well, if you need that. You DO need to register, but it's free, and all you need to enter is your name and e-mail address to receive a registration key.



Direct link to FREE edition:



http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-...



So my Norton Antivirus 2007 just expired...?panda



Go to download.com



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment